Singapore – A Dynamic City on the Asian Continent
Special Accomodations Rate Reserved for Attendees
Marina Bay Sands Singapore: 16-18 September, 2013
Located along the Marina Bay waterfront, Marina Bay Sands features three cascading hotel towers topped by an extraordinary sky park, ‘floating’ crystal pavilions, a lotus-inspired Museum, retail stores featuring cutting-edge labels and international luxury brands, trendy Celebrity Chef restaurants, endless entertainment at the theaters, the hottest night clubs and a Las Vegas-style casino. Marina Bay Sands seamlessly combines business and leisure into a singular destination unlike any other.
Attendee Hotel Rate:
Reserve your hotel accommodations at Marina Bay Sands on or before August 16, 2013 and your standard room rate will be SGD360* per night. To reserve your hotel room online, click here. If you’d like to call the hotel directly, please call +65 6688 8889 or email email@example.com. Please be sure to mention the event name “Mining Asia 2013” or event code SWMNA13 to receive the special conference rate. Rate is based on availability and first-come-first-serve basis.
*rate does not include applicable taxes and fees.
Cut-off Date: August 16, 2013
Marina Bay Sands has been the recipients of awards and accolades including:
- Best of the Best – Top 5 Robb Report China – October 2010
- Asia’s Best MICE Hotel – CEI Asia Industry Awards – 2011
- 2nd place for Asia’s Best Convention and Exhibition Centre – CEI Asia Industry Awards – 2011
Important Travel Information
- Plan you trip early and save. See the different ways you can get to the Marina Bay Sands hotel –click here
A Business City
Singapore is a top-class world city. The globally connected, multi-cultural and cosmopolitan city-state offers a conducive environment to creative and knowledge-driven industries. Singapore is a leading provider of services such as international banking, trade finance, maritime finance, insurance, treasury operations, and asset and wealth management within the region. Singapore is the fourth largest foreign exchange trading centre in the world. Companies based in Singapore can tap the diverse capital markets and cutting-edge financial services from more than 500 local and foreign financial institutions here.
Singapore’s Rankings and Awards
- Singapore is among the top 3 in foreign trade and investment
- Singapore is ranked first for having the most open economy for international trade and investment
- Singapore is the world’s easiest place to do business
- Singapore is among the top 3 most competitive countries in the world
- Singapore is the best business environment in Asia Pacific and worldwide
- Singapore is Asia’s most “network ready” country
- Singapore is ranked 7th in the world and 1st in Asia for having the least corruption in its economy
An Experiential City
Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city populated with high-rise buildings and landscape gardens. Brimming with a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture, Singapore is a dynamic city that’s rich in contrast and colour. In fact, you can even say that Singapore embodies the finest of both East and West. Being a multi-racial society, Singapore is as diverse as it is cohesive. If you prefer the bright city lights and being amidst the hustle and bustle, then you’ll be delighted to know that there are numerous shopping malls, museums, and dining and entertainment hotspots to choose from. Get into the thick of the shopping action at the iconic Orchard Road stretch, or party the night away at the Clarke Quay or Boat Quay areas, both of which offer a myriad selection of nightlife activities. The other thing that will strike you most about Singapore is its multifarious offering of food – day or night, there will always be something to whet your appetite. With a range of dining options from Peranakan to Chinese, Indian to Malay, fusion and more, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Start planning your trip to Investing in Asian Mining Indaba – click here